Monday, March 7, 2011

Career Day

So today at Easton's preschool they had a career day and were supposed to dress up in something they would like to be when they grow up. So I asked East what do you want to be when you grow up? He said Spider man. I said that is not a career. He is a super hero. East said I know mom. So I said what job do you want to have when your big? He said oh I know a Paleontologist. Ya he knows how to say it correctly and everything! Blows my mind. So I asked what does a Paleontologist do? He said you know mom they find fossils and then put them in the museums. Well alright I said a Paleontologist it is and you can bet your bottom dollar he was the best looking 4 year old Paleontologist there ever was. So yay for 4 year olds who want to be things their mothers cannot even pronounce and for moms and grandmas who make awesome outfits with all the cool accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment