Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

East's first preschool Halloween party was so much fun even though he didn't sing a word of any of the cute Halloween songs. He later told me it was because he was too shy and all those people were looking at him haha! I love him! He was the cutest Buzz Lightyear though and Eryn got to come and dress up too. She was the cutest Nemo or Memo! That's what she calls him. They had a fun time and got to trick or treat a little. And here are some pictures of our super fun Halloween party. We had a 50's theme party and played some way fun games! Thanks to everyone for being great sports! It was so much fun, and the food/treats were delicious!! Can't wait to see what the theme will be next year.
Ready to go to preschool party!
Easton's class
Getting pictures
East not singing haha
Still not singing
Sitting by his girlfriend Sophie
All the guys
Us
Elliot
All the girls
Eryn and East super excited haha.
Best cousins

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love all of those pictures! I want to cry every time I see the cousins together I just love it!

    ReplyDelete