Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's Done It's Done It's Done

The basement is finally finished and I can't even tell you how excited I am. I have just been walking around down here on this wonderfully padded new carpet for like the last hour. I LOVE IT!! So thanks honey for all your hard work and many late nights. Without you we wouldn't have this marvelous new addition. And its nice to know your now an electrician, tile layer, door hanger, closet maker and finish work guy. Who could ask for anything more! So thanks love you to pieces!! Can't wait til we get furniture tomorrow.
Closet and left side of basement
Kids playroom
Right side of basement
Inside kids playroom (as best I could)
Cubbie storage
Left side with windows
Wonderful tile work Cody did

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT! THAT LOOKS AWESOME! CODY IS SO TALENTED! LET'S HAVE THANKSGIVING AT YOUR HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish. My kitchen isn't big enough for all of us but christmas eve is going to be so fun. We will hopefully have the pool table and ping pong table and the wii all downstairs so it should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh can we move into that playroom I think it's more awesome than any of our apartments haha! I love the doors and windows SO FRICKEN CUTE! and the whole living room is a dream, code's hard work paid off times a million! I can't wait to help you decorate and to see the couches and stuff in it! It's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete