Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lucky Me!

K so on Monday we were running late for preschool and trying to hurry and get everything in the jeep, and as you can guess I was driving like a bat out of hell! I mean, we all know that most of us speed right, it's not a big secret. We all go at least 5 or so over all the time. So on this lovely day I was going a few over (or that's what I thought anyway) and all the sudden I saw a police car appear to the side of me and immediately I slowed way down hoping he wouldn't notice me. There was a stop sign right ahead and he pulled out right behind me so I thought ok if I do everything perfect he won't pull me over but because I was trying to be so careful I wasn't even driving the speed limit haha. Then his lights flashed on and I thought oh man I'm screwed and I pulled over. He came to my window and asked for my license and registration and on this lovely day I didn't have my wallet with me so I said I do not have my license but here is my registration and insurance and he said ok I will just need a little bit of information from you and as I was giving him this info I heard the two back windows roll down and East yelled Hey don't ever pull us over again! Then Eryn said Hey your stinky! I could of about died! Then he said I will be right back and I totally thought k well if I wasn't going to get a ticket I am going to now for sure, my little boy yelled at him and my little girl called him stinky! How much worse can it get. So he came back and said I was going 14 over and that I need to pay more attention to the speed signs and be careful and to have a good day. I was like ok thank you and rolled up my window and was like WHAT! I didn't get a ticket?!! Wow lucky me, 14 over, no license, son yells at him, daughter calls him stinky (because we were parked in front of a cow pasture) and no ticket! Seriously I am so stinkin lucky. Thank you very nice police officer for not giving me a ticket. I will never speed again and not because I don't want to but because every time we get in the car my little boy says Mommy drive slower or the car with the lights will get us. So it's good I have a little constant reminder with me everywhere I go. Just had to share this story hope you liked it!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh me and trevin just died laughing! i wish i could've been in the car with you! oh man hahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete