Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring

Easter stuff is up and we are so ready for spring. Last week people were mowing their lawns and it smelled so good to me. We went to the park and played ball and ate lunch and played on the toys. It was so much fun. I can't wait til we can do that every week. East has started swimming lessons and loves it! He goes twice a week and is learning so much. He will also be starting T-Ball at the end of the month and we are so excited for that! I love being a mom and having all these fun activities to go watch. We are going to try to get Eryn in some sort of dance too. She just loves it and I want her to shake her little bum! And I am so glad to say she is totally potty trained!! I cannot believe it either. It only took two weeks and one accident and then it was panties only. I am so happy and so proud of her! And the little girl panties are so dang cute. I love buying them! So yay for her and us, finally diaper free after four years straight! Well Happy Spring Break. Have a good one!

My Mr. and Mrs. Bunny I found at Quilted Bear
Love them!

Cute mantel decor

T.V. decor

Table decor

I love that I can keep a lot of this stuff up all spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment