Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall

I love the fall!! Especially now that Cody is done hunting for the year! I love the weather change, the smells and all the fun decor. I bought this wonderful plug in scent "spiced cider" oh and let me tell you it is heavenly. Go get one and it will change your whole outlook on fall I promise I love it! I love to decorate for fall and Halloween. It kind of lets me be a kid again and I have so much fun with it. And pumpkins! I love pumpkins. On Friday we went on our usual get groceries date and got some pumpkins. I had told the kids we would have a fun night watching that cute "How to train your dragon" movie and we would paint pumpkins! We had a lot of fun and the kids loved mixing every color into brown. It was a fun time and not to messy. I used washable paint so we might just have to wipe the pumpkins off and do it again, it was that fun! And that movie is adorable! I'm so glad we bought it. So yeah for fall! I can't wait to carve some pumpkins next week!

2 comments:

  1. So freakin cute!! We carved pumpkins last weekend and it was so fun! I wish October lasted more than a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that! I can't wait until Elliot is big enough. But for now I will just carve pumpkins and watch kid shows and pretend it's for Elliot haha. I am so excited for next weekend, FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete