Monday, October 4, 2010

This and That

I'm going to try to post once a week so I need to catch myself up. So last week just flew by which was kind of a good thing because I was soo sick. East had snack at school and brought jello jigglers. The class loved them! And then he also had his first field trip. Just guess where it was. DINOSAUR PARK! He was so excited and loved every minute of it. Eryn and I got to come too! Even though we all had to be there right at ten and my stroller handle broke as soon as we arrived... we survived. The kids loved eating their lunches there and just had a really good time. I finally started to feel normal by the weekend. Thank Heaven. And we were able to get the garage completely cleaned out! One of my honey do's on the list! So thanks honey! It looks so clean and organized. Now only if it will stay that way! Oh, and our sheet rock is up downstairs! I can't even wait for it to be all finished. It's coming along just dandy so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment