Monday, September 12, 2011

Eryn's Dance

Eryn started dance last week and she just loves it! I wasn't sure how she would do when I found out that parents could not stay and watch. She is pretty shy around people she doesn't know and usually will cry so all week I had been telling her that I couldn't stay in the dance room with her just to prepare her a little bit but it actually helped a ton. When I went to leave she just waved to me and started telling her teacher, Miss Stephanie about the different tutu's she had at home. The parents could come in the last 10 minutes and when I went in she was doing everything! Smiling and laughing and was so excited to show me all the things she learned. I'm so glad she loved it and that we can actually give her a little attention now. It was very much needed. And I love the cute little dance outfits! I want to buy like 20 of them but she only has class once a week so maybe 3 or 4 will do!

















1 comment:

  1. OH how cute! Is that my smile in the first picture? haha. She looks so cute! Prima Ballerina here she comes! She looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete