Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Decor

I bought this way cute shadow box from this place called Wood Creations and I just finished it and the cute fall wood things that go inside. Just in time. The shadow box was unfinished wood when I got it so I put two coats of black paint on and then a satin finish. This is what really took the longest. The little decorations inside were actually fun to paint. They have different kits that go inside for each season or holiday so I am going to go get the Halloween ones soon. Anyway I think it turned out cute and it ties my kitchen in with my family room decor. Hope you like it!












2 comments:

  1. HOW ADORABLE! I do love it!!! You are so crafty! I am so impressed! I need to buckle down and get crafty! Your house looks amazing and festive as always! You just motivated me to get my one and only Halloween decoration out haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha same here! I think i have a wreath or something that I made? Other than that rand and chels blow my house outta the water!

    ReplyDelete