Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Eryn's 3!!

Just so you know she is big now, or that's what she tells me anyway! Every morning right when she gets up she says mom I am big k and I just laugh and say ok Er. She is 3 going on 8! She had such a great birthday and loved all her Tinkerbell decorations and her wonderful cake (Thanks Gram!!) It was like Christmas for her I swear she got lots of clothes, a piano, a buggy stroller or as she calls it a stroller that looks at her ha ha, a hair station with her own pair of scissors (not real but very real to her), a doll that has hair to style and cut, glowing doodle pad, dance outfits, hair flowers, a purse and some bracelets and some monies (again as she likes to call it). Ya she made out like a bandit! Thanks so much to our families! She loves everything and we are just so thankful for all the love and support our families show us. It makes me so sad that she is growing up so fast but I love this phase of her life. She is such a little girlie girl and loves her nails painted and hair done which is so much fun for me. She starts dance the first part of September and we can't wait. She is going to love it! We love you so much Eries!! Yay for 3!



















1 comment:

  1. Um that cake looks so good OF COURSE!!! I can't believe how talented you guys are! And hello gorgeous, she looks like a ten year old at her party with her long curls, she is gonna break hearts Chels... watch out! Seriously, I need to hug those children like very soon or I'll just die! She is the perfect little birthday girl! Tell her we love her! mwah!

    ReplyDelete