Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lava

We decided to take a little vacation to Lava and it was really so much fun. Cody and I hadn't been in forever and the kids had never been at all so when we told them about it they were so excited and couldn't wait to go! We stayed in the same place we would always stay with my grandma when I was younger and it had gone a little down hill but was still fun because of the memories I had there. We got to the pool early Saturday and got a pretty good spot. The kids swam all day and went down the slides a bunch of times. Before this Eryn would not float by herself with a life jacket on and by Saturday afternoon she was jumping in off the side all by herself and floating around everywhere (thanks to Gram and Rand)!! It was so much fun to just watch her kick and float all by herself! It was such a fun little vacation and we can't wait to go there again!








1 comment:

  1. Oh what a blast! I wish I could have been there! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete